Harrison School is located in unincorporated St. Louis County. Parcel consists of two buildings constructed in 1920 with two additions completed in 1950 and 1955.
Main building has main floor cafeteria and library addition and gynasium. 29,728 sq ft with 15,855 sq ft on main level. The lower and 2nd levels have 6,936 sq ft each. The second building is one story and 2,558 sq ft.
Total combined building sq ft 32,286. Site is 2.79 acres with paved parking for approx. 40 cars.
Zoned “R-4” Residential SOLD