Greenhouse and plant nursery maintained on this property since 1902.
Built in 1902 for its current use. Frame 1 and 2 story greenhouse with multi-light windows, metal quanset hut, fiberglass and masonry greenhouses, brick powerhouse and smokestack, 1½ story Dutch colonial house. Mostly undeveloped (structures clustered along Blow Street). Equidistant between Carondelet Park and River Des Peres.
Co-listed with Hilliker Corp